Buyer & Seller Rights
This Buyer and Sellers Right establish a legal binding between Brand Range (also referred to as “Brand Range”, “we”, “our” and “us”) and you as a buyer (also referred as “user”, “customer”, “you”, “your” and “yours”). The rights of both the parties are hereby stated below and you, being the recipient of our services automatically establishes your consent with yours as well as with Buyer and Seller rights respectively.
It is important to note here that these rights of buyers and sellers are according to the applicable law of the United Arab Emirates.
Disclaimer: Brand Range is a participant in the Digital Protection initiative, dedicated to protecting your rights and addressing your concerns. For more information about consumer rights, visit www.consumerrights.ae.
You as a buyer of our, Brand Range’s services, the following rights are meant to be established:
- It is the buyer's right to get information about the product, ranging from quality to price and all necessary specifications which we are entitled to serve on our website.
- It is the right of buyers to be provided with a degree of protection against defective goods.
- The buyer has the right to remedies in case there are problems with the goods we provide. These remedies include repairs, exchanges and refunds depending upon the nature of goods.
- It is the buyer's right to give a review of our services. These reviews will be made public on our web as well as the mobile app.
- It is the buyer’s right to be informed about any changes or updates we make in our policies before they become effective.
As a seller, we, Brand Range, develop these sets of rights while delivering our services to you:
- All products which are displayed on our website and app are stored in warehouses of manufacturers. It is our right to be kept relieved, in case of any indemnifications made by buyers for the product they used.
- It is our right to decline our services to any buyer without any prejudice. Such declination of services occurs on misconduct, misuse of our website and fraudulent activities.
- It is our right to cease or suspend the buyers’ accounts if they have failed to comply with our Terms and Conditions.
- We hold the right to retain possession of the goods until full payment of the product has been fulfilled by the buyer.
- It is our right to sue the buyers if they are unable to pay us for the delivered goods.
- We are entitled to abide by the United Arab Emirates’ Laws and it is our right to inform state agencies about the personal information that may threaten national security.